We’re pleased that you are expressing interest in choosing Dr Gunita Singh and the staff at iSmile Family Dentistry for your dental care!
For your first visit, please take note of the following:
1. New patients should expect to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the first appointment
2. You’ll always be welcomed by our friendly staff
3. Please bring your dental insurance card or insurance information
4. Please fill out the New Patient Form below & bring with you for your first visit (see instructions below)
5. Your first appointment will span at least one hour, and a teeth cleaning will span a longer visit
6. Dr Gunita Singh and our Dental Assistant will answer any questions/concerns that you may have
7. Dr Gunita Singh will perform a comprehensive exam with the option of a full general cleaning by our well-trained Hygienist
8. If you have x-rays, please contact your previous dental office and have them forward them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to our address
In the event of an appointment cancellation, please kindly give us a minimum of 24 hours notice or be subject to a $60 cancellation fee.
Thank you from iSmile Family Dentistry!
ADULT New Patient/Medical History Form- please download the pdf (Click on this icon below), print, and bring with you or email our office at email@example.com New patient office registration form-Version 3 2018 pdf
CHILD New Patient/Medical History Form- please download the pdf (Click on this icon below ), print, and bring with you or email to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org Pediatric medical history form-Version 3 2018
Notice of Privacy Practices- please view prior to your appointment and sign acknowledgement in the New Patient/Medical History form HIPAA_NOTICE_OF_PRIVACY_PRACTICES 8-23-2018