We’d are gladly seeing patients for preventive, elective, and emergency procedures as normal! We are operating our normal business hours.
New Appointment Changes at our Office –
- Pre-screening: We will be calling patients prior to their appointments for health pre-screenings
- Waiting Room is now re-opened: Patients can now enter right into the waiting room for their appointment. Please wear your mask upon entering the building and until you enter into the operatory.
- New Patient Protocols: Patients are to directly enter into the operatory room where they will be attended to, receive hand sanitizer, have their temperature taken, will answer pre-screening questions, remove mask, then do a Listerine rinse. After the dental procedure is complete then patients are to wear their mask, handle their payment & scheduling needs, and are offered hand sanitizer then exit the building
New Safeguards at our Office –
- All our dental care providers are wearing 3M PAPRS or N95 masks with surgical masks on top, face shields, gowns, and hair coverings. Our Office Manager is wearing a surgical mask and is behind two large Plexiglas shields.
- We have installed high-grade HEPA air purifiers in all operatory rooms that are capable of filtering air down to the 0.01 micron level where Coronavirus resides
- Preventative Teeth Cleanings, Comprehensive Exams, Teeth Nightguards
- Restorative Treatment including fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, veneers
- Pediatric Dentistry including comprehensive exams, protective sealants, extractions, and baby tooth fillings/crowns
- Dr. Singh is also offering tele-dentistry with video consultations/exam to answer any questions you may have about your oral health. Please call the office (301)779-2525 to schedule
Emergencies: Dr. Singh will also have an on-call number – please call the office (301) 779-2525 to receive it.
Everyone please take care and follow all CDC guidelines (CDC website) so as to be safe 🙂
iSmile Family Dentistry Team!
If you feel Covid-19 symptoms and would like to get tested for the virus, click this link to find Covid-19 testing sites in the state of Maryland: Covid-19 Testing in MD